My Guide Website?
Riyadh. Hike the Edge of the World
Visit the stunning view from the Darb Al-Manjoor trail in the Tuwaiq Mountains. It's a popular tourist spot featuring natural cliffs, ancient ruins, and a desert environment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Saudi Arabia:If youʻre booking your trip to Saudi Arabia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riyadh: Edge of the World & Camel Trail
- Riyadh: Full-Day Guided Bus Tour with Hotel Pickup and Lunch
- Jeddah Airport (JED): Premium Lounge Access
- From AlUla: Hegra Guided Tour
- AlUla: Hegra, Dadan, and Ikmah Highlights Tour
- Enjoy tea, coffee and snacks
- Free Time
DescriptionJourney to the edge of the world Enjoy a unique trip to the view of the world, which is located in the Tuwaiq Mountains. You must see the view, as it is from the top of the picturesque Darb Al-Manjoor trail. The view is an edge where the towering natural cliffs emerge from the bottom of the dry ocean. The view is also one of the well-known tourist attractions that are visited by various tourists and residents of the region, as it is characterized by a desert environment and ancient ruins, all on top of mountain peaks that show their new face to mountain and hiking enthusiasts. Services provided: Transportation Snacks Hot and cold drinks water Dinner breakfast Note: -We would like to inform you that we will do our best to adhere to the program. However, there may be a change due to reasons beyond our control
IncludesTransportation Snacks Hot and cold drinks water Dinner breakfast
- Terms and Conditions: Your presence as a participant for the trip means that you have read and agreed to Desert Land as a tour operator. The participant must follow safety procedures, including following the instructions mentioned by the group leader. Your joint presence in Desert Land is at his personal responsibility, as the participant is aware of the risks that may occur, God forbid, for any reason. The full value of the reservation is calculated and not refunded in the event of absence and failure to notify us within 72 hours before the flight date. Filming during the flight and posting content on social media is allowed, while respecting the privacy of those present. When reporting any harassment of any kind, Desert Land has the right to apologize for not receiving the subscriber on any of the upcoming trips. In the event that the subscriber is driving his personal car, he shall bear full responsibility for any damage that may be caused to it.