My Guide Website?
Al Madinah: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour64 Reviews
Explore Al Madinah on an open-top tour bus with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off ticket. Travel along 2 different routes with 12 stops in total, including Al Salam Gate, Al Qiblatain Mosque, and Quba Mosque.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Saudi Arabia:If youʻre booking your trip to Saudi Arabia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riyadh: Edge of the World & Camel Trail
- Riyadh: Full-Day Guided Bus Tour with Hotel Pickup and Lunch
- Jeddah Airport (JED): Premium Lounge Access
- From AlUla: Hegra Guided Tour
- AlUla: Hegra, Dadan, and Ikmah Highlights Tour
- Explore with iconic open-top double-decker buses
- Hop-on and hop-off at any of the 12 tour stops along the route
- Enjoy on-board commentary available in 16 languages
- Explore world-famous battlefields, including the Trench and Uhod
- Treat yourself at to the wonderful Al-Noor Mall
DescriptionExplore Al Madinah with this 24-hour hop-on hop-off tour ticket. Your tour will includes 2 routes with 12 stops in total, allowing tourists to discover the city’s biggest and best attractions. Hop-on to the Green Route at the Almasged Alnabwi where immediately and enjoy some of the city’s best architecture as you admire the stunning architecture of the Prophet's Mosque from the top of an iconic tour bus. Head to Al Baquee Cemetery which is a significant cemetery in Al Madinah as the Islamic Prophet Muhammed has many relatives and companions buried here. Another worthy attraction to visit along the route will be Quran Museum which displays many exhibits exploring Islamic history. Continue the adventure and hop-on at the Red Route, where tourists can explore more historic locations including the Uhod Battlefield and the Trench Battlefield – both well-known for hosting two of the Muslim Army’s largest wars. If you’d like to escape the history of Al Madinah for a while, then hop-off at the Al-Noor Mall and enjoy a spot of shopping before you hop back on and continue exploring. As you travel to the different sights in Al Madinah, enjoy recorded audio commentary available in 16 languages. Find below a list of the tour stops along the route: Green Route: 1. Al Masjid an Nabawi 2. Al Baqi’ 3. Al Manakha Square 4. Al Salam Gate Red Route: 5. Uhud Battlefield 6. Al Noor Mall 7. Abu Bakr, Al Saddiq Road, Sultanah 8. Al Qiblatain Mosque 9. The Trench Battlefield 10. Quba Mosque 11. Al Hijaz Railway Station 12. Quba Square
Includes12 hop-on hop-off stops along the 2 routes 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour Audio commentary available in 16 languages Headphones Wi-Fi onboard
- The tour operates from 5am - 2pm and from 4pm - 12am (midnight). There are no tours between 2pm and 4pm.
- The frequency of buses on both Red and Green routes is every 30 minutes, all year round
- Full duration of each route is 60 minutes
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the travel date chosen on the ticket
- Stop 11 (Hijaz Railway Museum) is currently inaccessible due to construction work. There is also no access to the museum itself