My Guide Website?
Jeddah Airport (JED): Premium Lounge Access85 Reviews
Relax and refresh before your departure or in-between flights with premium lounge access at Jeddah Airport. Enjoy the welcoming atmosphere and the relaxing environment before your next flight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Saudi Arabia:If youʻre booking your trip to Saudi Arabia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From AlUla: Hegra Guided Tour
- Al-Ula: Dadan & Jabal Ikmah Guided Tour with Optional Pickup
- Jeddah: Al-Balad Historical Highlights City Tour
- AlUla: Hegra, Dadan, and Ikmah Highlights Tour
- Jeddah Airport (JED): Premium Lounge Access
- Recharge between flights without passing though customs and immigration
- Get some work done or connect with friends using the Wi-Fi and charging stations
- Sit back and relax as you enjoy great food and drinks
DescriptionEnjoy your time at the airport in the Plaza Premium Lounge at Jeddah's King Abdul Aziz International Airport (JED). Treat yourself to delicious international cuisine including authentic Arabic and Asian dishes, and stay refreshed with coffee and tea. Take a load off in the spacious luxury lounge, located on the Departure Level (Within Airport Restricted Area). Ahead of your flight, the area offers comfortable seating, a tranquil atmosphere, and a delectable array of Arabic, Asian, and a live cooking station where chefs prepare their desired pasta upon request for an interactive airport dining experience. Sip on brewed tea and coffee, and soft drinks. Connect to the free WiFi and enjoy dedicated smoking rooms.
IncludesSelected length of use of Lounge Selection of food and drinks Comfortable seating area WiFi Prayer room Charging stations International TV channels, newspapers, and magazines Flight information
- For the lounges located in departures, you must have already checked in for your onward flight and have a valid boarding pass Please contact your respective airline if you require flight check-in and boarding pass information Infants below 2 years old enter free of charge. Children 18 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult The hours of operation are subject to change