My Guide Website?
AlUla: Guided Tour of Elephant Rock with Transportation2 Reviews
Visit Elephant Rock on a guided tour from AlUla. Marvel at the stunning natural rock formation, hear about the area's history and see expanses of the golden desert as you drive.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Saudi Arabia:If youʻre booking your trip to Saudi Arabia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From AlUla: Hegra Guided Tour
- Al-Ula: Dadan & Jabal Ikmah Guided Tour with Optional Pickup
- Jeddah: Al-Balad Historical Highlights City Tour
- AlUla: Hegra, Dadan, and Ikmah Highlights Tour
- Jeddah Airport (JED): Premium Lounge Access
- This iconic geological marvel is a wonder to see in the daylight or at nighttime.
- The natural formation looks like an elephant with a ground-bound trunk, and it is surrounded other hundreds of rock monoliths.
- Explore history, fun facts, pictures about Elephant Rock.
- Find out more about Elephant Rock attraction with our travel guide to AlUla.
DescriptionSet in golden desert sands and climbing 3 stories into the Saudi Arabian sky, the awe-inspiring Elephant Rock, also known as Jabal Al-Fil. Unlike the ornate, hand-carved facades of nearby Hegra’s Nabataean tombs, the 'trunk' and 'body' of this monolithic red sandstone beast were shaped by natural forces — millions of years of wind and water erosion. The beauty of the unrefined structure is enhanced by a landscape of golden sands, studded with rocky outcops, many of which are equally impressive in size and have interesting shapes and figures
IncludesTransportation, Guiding, & Entrance Fees
- * Cancellation Policy : The tour is non-refundable