My Guide Website?
RUH Riyadh: King Khalid Airport Premium Lounge Access3 Reviews
Relax before your departure or in-between flights at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh. Enjoy the welcoming atmosphere of the premium lounge, with showers, food, drinks, and a kids' area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Saudi Arabia:If youʻre booking your trip to Saudi Arabia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Recharge between flights and take advantage of a spacious lounge to relax
- Sit back in the quiet rooms or make use of the prayer room and smoking room
- Enjoy a vast selection of food, including Arabian and Mediterranean dishes
- Get some work done or connect with friends using free WiFi and charging stations
- Bring the little ones to the play area while you sip on some coffee or tea
DescriptionMake the most of your time at the airport by indulging in the many amenities of the Plaza Premium Lounge at Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport. Treat yourself to delicious international cuisine, including authentic Arabic and Mediterranean dishes, and stay refreshed with coffee and tea. Take a load off in a spacious luxury lounge, located on the mezzanine floor of Terminal 1. Relax with comfortable seating and savor a wide selection of food at round-the-clock food counters. Taste Arabic-style kabsa, Mediterranean hummus, and other typical dishes. Enjoy the privacy of five quiet rooms or refresh yourself in shower rooms with towels, luxurious hair and body products, and shaving kits (showers are subject to additional charges). Allow the little ones to play in the kids' area while you connect to the free WiFi and message friends, update your social media, or get some work done. Replenish your caffeine levels at the coffee bar, serving a variety of Arabic coffee, Masala tea, and other soft drinks. Choose between a 3 and 6-hour option, depending on your layover duration.
IncludesPremium lounge access Food Coffee, tea, and soft drinks Washroom and showers Baby changing station Kids' play area Prayer room Smoking room WiFi Flight information display Electronic newspapers and magazines
- Keep in mind you must have already checked in for your onward flight and have a valid boarding pass to access Infants below 2 years old enter free of charge. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult Vegetarian and gluten-free food options are available upon request The hours of operation are subject to change